1. Basic Philosophy
Based on the belief that it is an important social responsibility of a corporation to properly handle information which can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth or other description contained in such information ("Personal Information"), Value Management Co., Ltd. ("we" or "our" or "us") will implement the following policy for protection of Personal Information.
2. Compliance with Laws and Regulations
We will comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, as well as other laws, rules and regulations concerning Personal Information, and will continuously review and improve our compliance program including this policy.
3. Purpose of Use
We will collect Personal Information for the purposes described below. We will not use the collected Personal Information for any purposes other than those described below.
- Personal Information entered in or transmitted to the website administered and operated by us
To provide news about our products and services, etc. and other valuable information.
- Personal Information of those who have registered to participate and/or participated in exhibitions, etc. held by us
To provide announcement of exhibitions, etc. held by us and information on our products and services, etc.
- Personal Information of contact personnel of our business partners
For the purpose of reporting, communication and consultation related to performance of various contracts to be executed by us.
- Personal Information of applicants for our job advertisements
To conduct a screening for recruitment and notify the applicants of results of the screening
- Other Personal Information obtained through our business activities
For the purpose of reporting, communication and consultation as required for our business activities.
In cases where your Personal Information is provided for any purpose other than those described above, we will make clear the purpose of use in advance if you provide the Information in writing by yourself, or we will announce or publish the purpose of use promptly after the provision of the Information if the Information is provided in any other manner.
4. Restrictions on Provision to Third Parties
We will not provide or disclose your Personal Information to any third party without your prior consent except:
- If such provision or disclosure is required for protection of a person's life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain your consent; or
- If such provision or disclosure is specifically necessary for improvement of public health and promotion of the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain your consent; or
- If such provision or disclosure is necessary for cooperating with a state institution, a local government, or a person entrusted by one in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and obtaining your consent is likely to impede the execution of the affairs; or
- In other cases prescribed by laws or regulations.
5. Preventive and Corrective Measures
We will take necessary and proper safety measures to prevent and correct problems including unauthorized access to, loss of, damage to, and alteration and leakage of your Personal Information.
6. For the purpose of reporting, communication and consultation as required for our business activities
We will make efforts to keep Personal Information correct and current.
Provision of your Personal Information is optional. However, please note that we cannot provide services involving Personal Information unless you provide the Information to us. Please also note that we cannot provide services involving Personal Information in a correct and smooth manner if there are any errors in the Personal Information you provide to us.
8. Contact Information for Requests for Disclosure, Correction, Suspension of Use, etc
If you wish to request disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use or suspension of provision to third parties of the Personal Information you provide to us, please contact our Information Desk described below.
- Reception hours
- 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (except weekends and public holidays)
- Personnel in charge of Personal Information, Administration Division, Value Management Co., Ltd.
- 164 Izumiya-cho, Kiyamachi Bukkoji-sagaru, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto City, Kyoto Prefecture 600-8014
- [Phone and Fax]
- Phone: 075-354-7010 Fax: 075-354-7011
When you ask us about your Personal Information, we may request that you submit an identification document in order to prevent leakage to a third party. We will respond to your requests within the reasonable scope in accordance with laws and regulations, after confirming your identity.
9. Handling of Cookies
We may transmit cookies to your web browser when you use our products or services or this website. Cookies do not include any information that identifies a specific individual. Unless you enter your Personal Information in any of our services or this website, you will not be identified and will remain anonymous.
If you do not wish to utilize cookies, you can set your web browser to refuse acceptance of the cookies. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you refuse acceptance of cookies, there may be instances where you are unable to use our products or services, etc.
10. Access Logs
We are collecting access logs to understand our users' usage trends and measure the effectiveness of our advertisements. The access logs collect items such as an IP address, the type of the browser and the domain name, but do not associate such data with the collected Personal Information.
The access logs are utilized for the purpose of maintenance and management of this website and statistical analyses of the usage status, but will not be used for any other purposes.
11. Revision of this Policy
We may revise this policy as necessary. In such cases, we will publish the details thereof on this website (http://www.vmc.co.jp) to notify you of the revision. The revised policy will be effective upon such publication.
Representative Director Jun Tarikino